Abe's Market Sample Box in the mail. I actually found out about Abe's by one of those annoying Facebook sidebar advertisements, but I'm glad it was there! Abe's is an online store that sells "natural products for thoughtful shoppers." It's pretty great, you should check it out!
2. Love this post @ Naturally Ella. It's so easy when you have a blog to become completely addicted to technology and forget about real life.
3. I feel like Joy Wilson and I would be great friends. I think she needs to come over to the midwest so we could gab about anything and everything cooking related.
4. I have had the hiccups for the past hour and I'm going insane. I have a sure fire way to get rid of them, but I'm too lazy to get up and get a drink of water. Did I really just admit that??
5. Shame is a powerful motivator. Hiccups officially gone.
Two Mom's In the Raw bar the other day and it was absolutely delicious. The girl at Starbucks said it reminded her of birdseed and well...it kind of did, but in a good way. Does that make me a bird then? If so I call dibs on owl.
7. I love this Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream photo spread @ A Thought For Food. Why doesn't Jeni have a store in Cincinnati?!
9. What did everyone think of The Hunger Games?