I've been a vegetarian for over a year now (wow! I can't believe it) and in that time I haven't eaten a single marshmallow. This makes me a little sad because honestly who doesn't like marshmallows? But lucky for me the world is becoming more accepting of vegetarians and vegan marshmallows and marshmallow creme are readily available at your local Whole Foods.
30-36 Trader Joe Graham Crackers (or 15-18 whole Graham Crackers halves)
1 tub Ricemallow or Marshmallow Fluff (you won't use the whole tub)
16-20 oz. chocolate chips
1. Spread about 1 t. of Ricemallow or Fluff on one graham cracker. Top with second graham cracker.
2. Put a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet.
3. Using a double boiler, or bowl over small sauce pan, bring water to boil and then reduce to medium. Put chocolate in bowl and stir until smooth.
4. Dip half of graham cracker sammies in chocolate lengthwise. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Put cookie sheet in fridge until chocolate sets. Enjoy!
What I'm Listening To Today
You Give Me Something: James Morrison-->Absolutely love his voice.
World That We Live In: The Killers-->this song got me through both my O Chem finals. So catchy!
World Spins Madly On: The Weepies-->If you haven't heard them before, highly recommend them.